We're happy to announce Linkwarden 2.3!
🌟 Enhanced Public Page
We've transformed the public page with many exciting updates!
- Now featuring advanced search capabilities, versatile filtering options, and intuitive sorting tools.
- Dark mode support for the public page!
- Visually stunning makeover for a more engaging and user-friendly experience!
- Share the archived formats with the public.
- View the team that's collaborating on the Collection.
If you want to make a Collections public, simply click on the three dots on a Collection card, click on "Share/Collaborate", click on "Make this a public collection", and finally click "Save."
🔥 More Intuitive and Informative Sidebar
We've upgraded the sidebar to enhance your browsing efficiency!
- Display the total count of Links in each Collection and Tags.
- Display which Collections are public right from your sidebar.
Enjoy a more informative and seamless navigation experience directly from your sidebar.
🔐 Secure Single Sign-On with Keycloak Integration
Enhancing security and convenience, we've implemented Keycloak (OIDC) for streamlined Single Sign-On (SSO) login capabilities. Experience a safer, more efficient authentication process!
SSO and Keycloak integration is only available for Enterprise and self-hosted users.
For self-hosted users, please visit the docs on setting the environment variables for connecting to your Keycloak instance.
✅ And more...
Check out the full changelog below.
Full Changelog: https://github.com/linkwarden/linkwarden/compare/v2.2.1...v2.3.0